City of Salford Conservatives have elected their Management Team for the forthcoming year at their Annual General Meeting at Patricroft Conservative Club.
- Chairman: Anne Broomhead
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Cllr Iain Lindley
- Deputy Chairman (Membership): Cllr Jillian Collinson
- Honorary Secretary: Martin McGann
- Honorary Treasurer: David Lewis
- Worsley & Eccles South representative: Cllr Andy Cheetham
- Salford & Eccles representative: Adam Kennaugh
Cllr Karen Garrido, leader of the Conservative Group on Salford City Council, remains an ex-officio member of the Management Team, and Christine Gray continues in her role as co-opted member.