At the Annual General Meeting of the City of Salford Conservative Federation held at Little Hulton Conservative Club on Wednesday 29th March, the following officers were elected to serve as the Salford Conservatives Management Team for 2017/18.
- President: Cllr Graham Compton
- Chairman: Cllr Iain Lindley
- Deputy Chairman (Membership): Anne Broomhead
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Cllr Christopher Clarkson
- Honorary Secretary: Dorothy Chapman
- Honorary Treasurer: Andrew Darlington
- Worsley and Eccles South representative: Cat Bisbey
- Salford and Eccles representative: Adam Carney
Cllr Les Turner also serves on the Management Team in his capacity as Leader of the Conservative Group on Salford City Council.
Thank you to all the many members who attended our successful AGM, and especially to those attending for the first time.
A big thank you to Noel Gaskell and Sharon Bulmer who have retired from the Management Team. Their hard work is much appreciated.